Sunday 31 July 2011

stress

I dunno why but the world is too small ~ I'd no other places to write anything to release my stress ...When i wrote something some one will told me "you should not wrote something like this, you should...." but please ..some times I just want to be myself !!! Not being care about others opinion ...If everything I do I think it's reasonable so why not ? I just curious why some people they like to control us ? maybe they initially purpose is not that but they really make me felt like that ! I'd no my own "space" ...I can't even do whatever I like maybe it's no good to do that every single times but just once ..I felt like omg it's hell ~ I just intend to share something but you really make me felt like I won't post anything there for u to check out ! i hate people that look in to my life when they're not welcome ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment