Friday 22 July 2011

Loneliness , what I want is that simple !

Heart ~ feel like so ..so ...."empty" ..maybe this word might be suitable but it might not too.....maybe I'd limited resources so that's why I can't fulfill what I want ~what I want is only simple things ....I need someone to care about me ~ dun let me always to follow others ..sometimes I hope somebody can ask me a simple question "how are you, everything good ?" but somebody did ask ...but they're too far away from me ~ who stay nearer never bother what I might think ! Some times acting is too tired for me ...the real me ..I cant differentiate after a long period of time ....I really couldn't found my heart ! I just need some one that can accompany me ~What I want is only that simple !   


Luckily not much people know my blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment